about the event
Quantum computing is advancing rapidly and, within a decade, will be able to meet challenges that a conventional computer cannot solve today. It can process much more information, much faster, and will add considerable value to various sectors. Major technology companies such as Google, Microsoft and Amazon are investing heavily in quantum supremacy. What will be the future threats to cryptography and communication? How should the banking industry prepare for and embrace post-quantum cryptography?
In this session, we will give an overview of the latest trends in cybersecurity, with a focus on quantum computing, and an insight into the impact of post-quantum cryptography on the future of payments. This session will be followed by a Q&A session and a networking cocktail for those physically present.
- When: Monday 18 October from 17:30
- Who: This event is aimed at CEOs, CIOs, CTOs, CISOs, DPOs and ISOs.
- Location: Online (webex invitation) and on-site, in the premises of BGL BNP Paribas, 60 av. J.-F. Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg
- Parking facilities: Free parking is available at 2 Rue Edward Steichen L-2540 Luxembourg.
- Covid Check procedure: The CovidCheck rules will be applied, i.e. entry with a vaccination certificate, a negative PCR test or a rapid test on site.