Your face could be your ticket
by MIT Technology Review I5:09 pm, 23rd May
Face mapping and other tracking systems are changing the sports experience in the stands and on the court.
In this new podcast's episode, Jennifer Strong and the team at MIT Technology Review jump on the court to unpack just how much things are changing. They meet:
- Donnie Scott, senior vice president of public security, IDEMIA
- Michael D'Auria, vice president of business development, Second Spectrum
- Jason Gay, sports columnist, The Wall Street Journal
- Rachel Goodger, director of business development, Fancam
- Rich Wang, director of analytics and fan engagement, Minnesota Vikings
Subscribe to our Newsletters
Stay up to date with our latest news
Fashion’s Future Moment
In this episode of Adweek’s Metaverse Marketing podcast, it will discuss what fashion could be when divorced from physics and explored only as a creative expression, how direct-to-avatar might just be the next direct-to-consumer, and perhaps the most important question of all, what will you wear in the metaverse?
3:14 pm, 8th June