about the event
February 7 - Drive key business outcomes through People Sustainability
In today’s volatile world, every organization is looking for ways to grow, transform their business digitally, be more agile & resilient, adapt to new situations, be more competitive and mitigate risks. Ultimately to reach their strategic business objectives.
It is SAP’s vision to support every organisation in their digital transformation journey to become an intelligent, networked, sustainable enterprise that delivers business and societal outcomes.
A journey that requires accelerating on key themes: Profitable Growth, Operational Excellence, Customer Centricity, Employee Happiness, Sustainable Business, Data, Process and IT Excellence.
In 2023, we continue our Business Transformation Breakfast Series that we started in 2022 to inspire you on how you can drive, in an integrated manner your business transformation. During each breakfast session, we will serve you the right ingredients you should consider for your business transformation:
During the session, you will discover:
- Why people sustainability is a key pillar in every business transformation
- How you can drive people sustainability
- How new technologies drive the momentum from static survey to frequent, always-on feedback and even closer to a company-wide conversation
- How you can connect operational data and employee feedback to create next-level impact
- How SAP SuccessFactors supports organizations throughout the Employee Lifecycle to achieve corporate ambitions and an engaged workforce
08:30 Keynote: Why people sustainability is a key pillar in every business transformation
09:00 Driving employee experience: a key ingredient to embrace people sustainability
09:45 Coffee break
10:00 Supporting organizations throughout the Employee Lifecycle to achieve corporate ambitions and an engaged workforce