Data Protection and Information Security Management Specialist (M/F)
posted : 16th December | 2021
At Westpole we love people who inspire us. People with vision and ambition, people full of energy. Westpole is an innovative ICT-company, freshly re-branded, with more than 500 talents working in 3 different countries (Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy).
This position will offer you the unique opportunity to combine lots of different responsibilities.
Luxembourg – Consulting Services
For this position, we are looking for 2 half-time. The first half-time with the role of Data Protection Manager (DPM) and the second with the role of Information Security Management Specialist (ISMS).
Role of Data Protection Manager
- Interface between the organisation and the Customer for the data protection aspects
- Responsible of the data leaks escalation inside the organisation for crisis management
- Develop, maintain and improve the data protection policies
- Risk management: Ensuring that risks identified and pertaining to the data protection processes are addressed.
- Develop adequate data protection documentation
- Audit of data protection processes
- Ensure compliance of the data protection management are compliant with EC’s corporate data protection policies
- Train regularly the organisation to these risks linked to the data leaks
- Develop, Manage and monitor annual workplan in the domain of data protection management.
Role of Information Security Management Specialist (ISMS)
- Establish, implement and monitor an information security strategy to be adopted by the organisation, this strategy being derived from the client’s information security strategy
- Establish, implement and monitor information security policies for the organisation, based on the client’s standards and policies
- Conduct risk management activities (Risk assessments, gap analysis, business impact analysis) to help the customer to reach an acceptable level of risk
- Advise and make recommendations regarding appropriate technical security controls
- Develop and manage the security incident management program within the organisation to ensure the prevention, detection, containment of security breaches
- Vulnerability audits and mitigation procedures
- Develop, monitor and report about appropriate metrics existing for the different deployed processes supporting the security policies in place
- Educate and raise information security management awareness within the organisation
- Analyse security compliancy for customer’s services and ensure correct adoption and adaptation of security policies into these services
- Develop security plans for the different services managed by the customer
- Develop, Manage and monitor annual workplan in the domain of Information security management ? Key liaison between the client’s security directorates, the customer, the team staff, the auditors for the Information security management activities
- Write specifications for the development of the security policies supporting tools
- Assess, test and select security policies supporting tools
- Follow-up of the development and the maintenance of the security policies supporting tools
Education : BAC + 5 or more is an asset
- Have at least 5 years of experience in the security services area
- Have at least 3 years of experience in the domain of information security management
- Preferably ISO 27XXX certified
- Good knowledge in numeric law, private and public law, and in security and protection of the data law
- Knowledge in GDPR
- Working knowledge, written and spoken, of English required. French desirable
- Good knowledge of one or several security domains
- Solid documentation skills
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of security policies and their application
- Experience in audit on the development and deployment of Information management Information systems (ISMS)
- Knowledge of regulatory/compliance requirements
You will work in a company in full growth and with development opportunities.
We offer you an attractive salary package that matches your experience, and extra-legal benefits such as insurances and a company car.
You can count on a varied and exciting job in which autonomy and responsibility are key.
Your main office will be in Luxembourg, but teleworking and working from other locations are an important part of our smart working-philosophy.
Working schedule is fulltime.
A young but stable, open and pleasant business environment with wonderful colleagues (especially those working in HR).
Please Note that if you don’t receive a feedback in 1 week from our HR team your application wasn’t selected for this opportunity.