Senior Presales Engineer EIM
posted : 19th May | 2022
To support our growing business and presales team, WESTPOLE is seeking to recruit a Senior presales Engineer for its Luxemburgish entity. This position aims to cover the field of Enterprise Information Management technologies.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional with strong core technical skills to join and add value to a dedicated and dynamic team.
- Write technical solution of the proposals.
- Ensure all customers’ technical and business requirements are identified.
- Understand customers’ objectives and challenges by analyzing the call for tenders or technical specifications to which WESTPOLE has decided to submit proposal.
- Contribute to the conception of the solution addressing and respecting all those requirements.
- Collaborate with other technical teams involved in the conception of the offer.
- Work in close collaboration and communicate with all presales specialists involved in the presales process to identify the interdependent aspects of the built solution.
- In case a presentation of the proposal is requested by the customer, the Senior presales Engineer will be responsible to present the offer covering both business and technical aspects.
- Involve in the delivery process by providing technical sizing analysis and budget studies. The position might also involve the management of the delivery of ongoing projects.
- Preferably Master Degree in technical oriented studies (engineer).
- Perfect Business & Technical both in English and French (Written and Spoken);
- Proven experience in the field of Enterprise Information management technologies (i.e. IRISNext, IRISExtract, IRISPowerScan, IBM Datacap, IBM Content Manager,…);
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies;
- Knowledge on Container technologies;
- Proven working experience delivering and implementing solutions to customers;
- Senior Technical Consultancy customer-facing experience;
- Proven Technical and IT Services experience;
- Proposal and Tender writing experience;
- Affinity to both sales and technology functions.
- 5 years of experience in a similar function.
- Ability to explain and present technical solutions;
- Ability to work on rapidly changing projects;
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure;
- Good commercial acumen;
- Good communication skills;
Working at WESTPOLE, you will receive:
- An open-ended contract
- A competitive salary (including meal vouchers, hospital and group insurance, etc.)
- A company car + fuel card
- A smartphone + phone subscription
- Extra-statutory holidays for seniority with a max of 5 days extra
- Real career possibilities with a possibility to follow trainings
- A good work-life balance
- A team of supportive colleagues who’ll make you feel at home
- The opportunity to turn these colleagues into friends during our numerous events, Friday drinks etc.