OPS Linux Engineer – FR/EN
posted : 13th January | 2022
NSI -CEGEKA Group is based in Luxembourg and Belgium. The company celebrated its 28th anniversary in 2021. NSI is a provider of value-added IT services (Agile application development, ERP, cloud infrastructure, professional services) for the private and public sectors.
To reinforce our teams, we are looking for an OPS Linux Engineer, fluent in French and English.
Your main responsibilities:
- Participate in a strategic project consisting in migrating the local AIX servers and running softwares to the newest target operating platform RedHat Enterprise Linux
- Administrate and support the existing environment, to put softwares and servers in place, to write installation and security procedures…
- Strong collaboration and coordination skills with different internal and external stakeholders
- You have 5 to 10 years of experience in a similar position, in the banking sector
- Relevant experience in AIX migration projects and RedHat administration
- Master or bachelor’s degree in IT
- Fluent in English & French
- The knowledge of:
> RedHat Enterprise Linux (6, 7, 8)
> Ansible Tower, Satellite
- Is considered as an asset an experience in Middleware, monitoring
- Creative, analytical & forward thinking with advice capabilities
- Dynamic and flexible, you are well organized and respect deadlines
If at the end of the recruitment process your application is successful, you will be asked for a criminal record
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic and innovative environment
- Be in the position to open your career perspectives
- Competitive salary package
If you do not receive any answer within around 20 days, you should consider that we cannot proceed with your application.