Full Stack Developer - Windhof
posted : 19th May | 2022
To support our fast growing business, we are looking for a Full Stack Developer for our Luxemburg division.You will be working on design analysis, development of application software, the maintaining of the IT applications and implementation of new applications in an IT environment in order to guarantee the continuity and efficiency of the business applications which meets the needs of the customers.
- Design, develop, document, analyze, create, test and modify computer systems, programs and integrations.
- Apply system-analyst techniques and procedures, including consulting with users to determine hardware, software or systems functional specifications
- Carrying out changes, upgrades and extensions to software in order to always have techniques and possibilities available that best suit the user needs with a view to conducting new projects or improving existing applications.
- Arrange project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Program the computer by encoding project requirements in computer language; entering coded information into the computer.
- Analyze user information system needs.
- Document the functionality and requirements.
- Research, evaluate and recommend solutions and appropriate technology to meet user’s needs.
- Provides reference for use of prime and personal computers by writing and maintaining user documentation; maintaining a help desk.
- Develops and maintains applications and databases by evaluating client needs; analyzing requirements; developing software systems.
- Informing, training and assisting functional users to ensure that the applications are used optimally and efficiently.
- Keeping constantly abreast of the trends in his or her specialist field; keeping his or her knowledge up to date in light of new developments in order to reinforce his or her credibility by offering a service permanently based on updated knowledge and certifications.
- Performs interim checks of the results and works within the operational guidelines with limited possibility to interpret them.
- Maintains mostly internal and external contacts, whereby customer service, customer support in finding the best solution is crucial.
Can’t wait to get started after reading all this?
Find out below if you qualify for this position:
- In-depth knowledge about web application design and development.
- Experience in designing and documenting REST apis
- Experience in using Java and Angular
- Experience in using Maven and Git
- Experience in Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Security knowledge is recommended
- Database knowledge (such as PostgreSQL and JPA/Hibernate…)
- Perfect Business & Technical written and spoken in English – French is an advantage
- Experience in the following technologies is an advantage:Micro services,Micro frontends,Angular Material,Keycloak andGraalVM
Did you just read this vacancy and think: this is me, this is what I’m looking for? Perfect!
Working at WESTPOLE, you will receive:
- An open-ended contract
- A competitive salary (including meal vouchers, hospital and group insurance, etc.)
- A company car + fuel card
- A smartphone + phone subscription
- Extra-statutory holidays
- Real career possibilities with a possibility to follow trainings
- A good work-life balance
- A nice team atmosphere (Friday drinks, events, etc.)