FinTech Business Analyst/Product Owner
posted : 1st December | 2022
We are looking for a hands-on Business Analyst/Product Owner for our FinTech products who will handle the analysis, the ideation and specification process, the product, features and priorities management, as well as the reporting and quality assurance for our bank compliance, KYC, payments, telecom and other digitisation/API products and projects. A genuine interest and relevant product/project experience in digital KYC, bank and telecom payment processes and/or API/FinTech products/platforms for regulated entities would be an advantage. Working closely with product management and UI/UX experts as a member of our product team, we expect you to understand and to be proficient at analysing non-digital workflows and processes and be able to determine, describe and define the most suitable digital improvement strategies, leveraging Finologee’s products and components.
With us you will…
- Carry out business analyses for KYC, payments, bank compliance and other B2B RegTech and payments products, with definitions, priority setting & lifecycle management
- Help in the drafting of user stories, assist project and product managers and UI/UX experts in their respective roles and tasks
- Draft, maintain and optimize reports for relevant stakeholders and departments
- Facilitate the running of day-to-day operations with regards to the company’s products. Define and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation
- Assess deliverables and write documentation
- Assist the head of product management for client meetings and missions, understand and collect the needs
- Maximize user experience by streamlining clients’ processes
- Carry out market studies to help defining the needs and adapt the products if necessary
- Assist with project-related activities: both with clients and internally, to successful completion, including ensuring the delivery of projects on time and on budget.
What we expect from you…
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering/science
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in business analysis in a similar context (payment services, SaaS products, regulatory/compliance)
- A solid knowledge of KYC/AML processes, regulation and related digitisation challenges, bank/business/telecom payments infrastructures and products, and/or IT outsourcing challenges and regulation applying to the Luxembourg financial sector would be considered an asset (but is not mandatory)
- Having a good command of any of the following tools would be an asset: Visio, UML, Diagram, BPMN
- Being familiar with SCRUM
- Having great communication skills to be able to communicate with experts in the banking sector
- Languages: Fluent in English and French– solid writing skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced innovation-driven company, working with the company’s founders, with a genuine accountability for tasks and projects.
In return you will get…
- The opportunity to become a part of one of the prime FinTech teams in Luxembourg, with highly-skilled industry experts, led by entrepreneurs that have been shaping successful digital finance products and building ecosystems for more than 20 years
- The opportunity to be part of a multicultural and startup-minded team
- A nice place to work: spacious and modern offices located in the Leudelange business district, close to Luxembourg-City with easy access by bus or car.
Should you not hear from us within 8 weeks, please consider that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. For more information, please check our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
People are at the very heart of our corporate culture, thus we believe in handling their recruitment ourselves. We do not deal with recruitment or staffing agencies, so please refrain from enquiring if you are one.